Book Title: Bushcraft 101: A Field Guide to the Art of Wilderness Survival
Publisher: Adams Media
Release Date: 2014-09-01
Author: Dave Canterbury
- Advanced Bushcraft: An Expert Field Guide to the Art of Wilderness Survival
- The Bushcraft Field Guide to Trapping, Gathering, and Cooking in the Wild
- Bushcraft First Aid: A Field Guide to Wilderness Emergency Care
- SAS Survival Handbook, Third Edition: The Ultimate Guide to Surviving Anywhere
- Edible Wild Plants: A North American Field Guide to Over 200 Natural Foods
- Shelters, Shacks, and Shanties: The Classic Guide to Building Wilderness Shelters (Dover Books on Architecture)
- Edible Wild Plants: Eastern/Central North America (Peterson Field Guides)
- Survival Hacks: Over 200 Ways to Use Everyday Items for Wilderness Survival
- Überleben Zünden Traditional 5/16" | 3/8" or 1/2" Thick Bushcraft Fire Steel with Wood Handle | 12,000-20,000 Strikes | Ferro Rod Fire Starter for Survival | 6 in 1 Multi-Tool
- Prepper's Long-Term Survival Guide: Food, Shelter, Security, Off-the-Grid Power and More Life-Saving Strategies for Self-Sufficient Living
A New York Times
Bestseller in Sports and Travel!
The ultimate resource for experiencing the backcountry!
Written by survivalist expert Dave Canterbury, Bushcraft 101
gets you ready for your next backcountry trip with advice on making the most of your time outdoors. Based on the 5Cs of Survivability--cutting tools, covering, combustion devices, containers, and cordages--this valuable guide offers only the most important survival skills to help you craft resources from your surroundings and truly experience the beauty and thrill of the wilderness. Inside, you'll also discover detailed information on:
- Choosing the right items for your kit.
- Manufacturing needed tools and supplies.
- Collecting and cooking food.
- Protecting yourself from the elements.
With Canterbury's guidance, you'll not only prepare yourself for any climate and situation, you'll also learn how to use the art of bushcraft to reconnect with nature in ways you've never imagined.